Welcome to the Rows Community!
If you’re trying to figure out how to build a particular spreadsheet, looking for some pro-tips to create advanced workflows, or you’ve just built something really cool and want to share it with others, you’re in the right place!
To help you make the most out of this forum, we’ve put together these guidelines. Please take some time to go through them.
This forum is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community! It’s a place for you to share knowledge and support each other.
We want to create a space where you feel comfortable to discuss everything spreadsheets with the community - problems, wins, workarounds, and even funny spreadsheet stories!
If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.
This is a community resource provided by Rows for Rows users to share knowledge and support each other through discussion. We welcome and encourage constructive and polite feedback. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!
- Be civil. Let’s make this a safe space for people from all backgrounds, identities, and beliefs. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, or other displays of bigotry.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit. This is not the place for NSFW material and activities.
- Give constructive, actionable feedback and criticize apps or workflows, not people.
- Respect each other and the forum.
- Please respect that this forum is owned and operated by Rows, and as such, we reserve the right to remove any posts promoting the use of services that are in direct competition to Rows.
Our moderators keep this forum tidy and clean. They can be recognized by the “Rows team” badge on their profile. They are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police. When you see bad behaviour, don’t reply. Just flag it. We’ll take it from there.
Moderators reserve the right to remove any content and ban users that don’t comply with these guidelines. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Please don’t post anything that could violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws. More specifically, you may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves—and by extension, you and your data—against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behaviour and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this forum, you must agree to abide by our ToS. To use the services offered on Rows.com, you must agree to abide by our General Terms and Conditions.