Rows.com and Wordpress / Gravity Forms?

Hey everyone!

Rows.com looks awwwwesome and just what I’ve been looking for. Thank you for building it :slight_smile:

Question: I run a ton of Wordpress sites, with lots of contact forms of different sorts using Gravity Forms. Is there an easy or recommended way you recommend to get Gravity Form submissions into rows.com ?

Thank you!
morgan

1 Like

Hey @Morgan :wave:t4: thanks so much for using Rows and for your kind words — such an amazing way to start our Monday mornings :smile:

Just looked-up Gravity Forms and from what I understand, they support being able to fetch data using REST APIs — REST API v2 Guide - Gravity Forms Documentation

Given that, you can make use of our HTTP functions (GET/PUT/POST) to pull the data from Gravity Forms into Rows. More on that could be found here —

We also assist our users build these workflows too so if you’d like, I’d be happy to schedule some time where we could go over this together via screen share :innocent:

Hope this helps!

THanks for the response!

My concern isn’t getting info from the forms - I want the forms to live inside rowscom !); instead, my concern is: when someone on the site submits a form, is there an easy way to get it into rows.com . I think I need a no-code or low-code solution, or I’d need to hire a developer to do it :frowning:

So I think the best next step is: let me know if you put a “wordpress web form to rowscom” integration on the roadmap (or if you have a zapier integration or other way to easily go about achieving the same.)

THANK YOU!
morgan

1 Like

Ah! I see what you mean and I’m afraid we don’t yet have a way to input data into Rows from external triggers :sweat_smile:

A webhook or Rows API should help with these — do please feel free to upvote 'em or add any new feature requests there —