Introduce yourselves here!

Hello, everyone! :wave:

We created this space for you to introduce yourselves to other spreadsheet enthusiasts and to welcome others. Here you can share a little more about yourself, and the neat things you’re doing with Rows! :rocket:

Need some inspiration for your introduction? Here are a few prompts:

• What do you use Rows for? :thinking:
  • What is your industry and role?
  • What’s the most fun/interesting spreadsheet you’ve ever created?

A few important notes:

3 Likes

I’ll start :slight_smile:

I’m Rée, originally from Canada! :canada:
I’ve recently joined Rows on the Community team and am very very happy to be here :relaxed:

Before Rows, I worked in social media, so made a loooooot of spreadsheets for analytics.

The most interesting spreadsheet I’ve ever made was 5+ years ago when I was really into World of Warcraft. I made a spreadsheet that would show me the skill changes for my character when I used different armor and weapons.

I think it worked well, as I had the highest DPS in the guild at the time! (Yes, I’m still bragging about this 5+ years later :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Heyo, people! :wave:t4:

I’m Sourabh — your friendly, neighbourhood spreadsheet nerd :nerd_face: who loves pizzas, documentation, cycling & workarounds (not necessarily in that order).

Next month, I’d be completing 1 whole year as a No-Code Builder at Rows :muscle:t4: and parts of what I do involves working closely with our users to help them build their apps on our spreadsheets, support new and existing users with all their concerns, run around the Product team yelling “we need this (or that) feature”, recommend new and improved ways with which we can shape the world of spreadsheets & yes, push the limits of what can build using our platform :fire:

If there’s one image that sums up a BIG chunk of my personality, it’s this -

image credits: poorlydrawnlines
idea stolen from: codinghorror’s blog

Over the last few months I’ve been spending a ridiculously increasing amount of time trying to understand how the world of investing in domain names work — if you’re a fellow domain addict, i’d love to hear from you :raised_hands:t4:
You’re free to DM me even if you’re not though :innocent:

P.S. I’ve been told that I have a “Strong GIF game” and no, I never stop bragging about it :grimacing:

3 Likes