The cool updates for this week are:
- Complete overhaul of dependency triggers. This fixes some bugs where under some special circumstances updating a cell would trigger dependents on the wrong order, executing some of them multiple times or at the wrong order.
- Improved formats of returned functions. Now the functions
TODAY()return actual dates.
- Improved formats of calculations and dependents. Currency + number = currency. Date + number = date. And many more.
- Fixed a bug of
RIGHT()and another in
- Added the App name to the browser tab.
- Fixed copy-pasting from external applications into dashdash, and vice-versa. This was causing blank lines to be inserted and an occasional character to be chomped out.
Keep the coming, we’ll keep and them!